We work very hard to provide an easy-to-use online experience for all guests. We believe all of our website visitors should be able to easily research online on https://urbanboutiquehotel.com regardless of device type and whether an individual requires assistive technology like a screen reader, font magnification, translation or voice recognition software.To ensure this, The Urban Boutique Hotel is committed to compliance with Level AA success criteria of the Website Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.1 (WCAG 2.1), an international standard measure of accessibility success. Our website and digital marketing has been developed after carefully parsing these particular guidelines and is continuously being enhanced to make our technology more accessible and user-friendly.
We have tested our hotel website to ensure that we meet or exceed Level AA checkpoints of the WCAG 2.1 Standard.
Our hotel website allows visitors to search for accessibility featured guest rooms with ease and details our property’s accessibility features on this page.
Our hotel has the appropriate policies, best practices, and procedures in place to ensure that individuals with disabilities can make reservations for accessible guest rooms during the same hours and in the same manner as individuals who do not need accessible rooms.
As part of our reservation processes, we:
- Modify our policies, practices, or procedures to ensure that individuals with disabilities can make reservations for accessible guest rooms during the same hours and in the same manner as individuals who do not need accessible rooms.
- Identify and describe accessible features at our place of lodging and guest rooms offered through our reservations system in enough detail to reasonably permit individuals with disabilities to assess independently whether a given place of lodging or guest room meets his/her accessibility needs.
- Ensure that accessible guest rooms are held for use by individuals with disabilities until all other guest rooms of that type have been rented and the accessible room requested is the only remaining room of that type.
- Reserve, upon request, accessible guest rooms or specific types of guest rooms and ensure that the guest rooms requested are blocked and removed from all reservations systems.
- Guarantee that the specific accessible guest room reserved through our reservations system is held for the reserving guest, regardless of whether a specific room is held in response to reservations made by others.
Property Accessibility features:
Our Hotel Offers The Following Accessibility Features
Property Accessibility Features
- 32 Inch Wide Openings to Common Areas
- Accessibility Equipment for The Deaf
- Accessible Business Center
- Accessible Guest Rooms with 32 Inch Wide Openings
- Accessible Pool Entrance
- Accessible Registration Check-in Counter
- ADA Accessible Guest Room
- All areas of the hotel are accessible by wheelchair – including a wheelchair accessible route from the accessible parking spaces to the facility’s front entrance and to the key areas of the facility
- All doorways to and within Accessible Guest Rooms are Wheelchair Accessible
- At the Check-In Counter, there is a Retractable Table that Extends for Wheelchair Level Access
- Braille Signage throughout property
- Ground Floor Hotel Entrance
- Hotel corridors a minimum of 36” wide
- Lower Counter Height with Access to Pull Underneath
- Main Features of Hotel Accessible on Ground Floor
- On-Site Designated Accessible Parking
- Pool Entrance and Area Accessible
- Registration Desk is Accessible
- Roll-in ADA showers available
- Self-Operating ADA Pool Lift
- Service Animals Allowed At No Additional Charge
- TDD Telephone
- Van Accessible Parking
- WCAG Level 2.1 Website
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Accessible One Bed Double, Rollin Shower or Bathtub
- Accessible Two Bed Double, Rollin Shower
Guest Room Accessibility Features
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Service Animals Allowed
- Lowered Counter Height
- Accessible Power Outlets
- Hearing Impaired Light Alerts with Kit
- Lower Level Individual Thermostat
- Lowered Closet Bars and Shelving
- TDD Teletype
- Visual Alarm Equipped
- Closed Captioning Television
- Accessible Path of Travel Around Beds
- Low Level Iron
- Multi-Level Door Viewers
- Closet Bars and/or Shelving Lowered
- Drapery Control with a 36” Clear Path Within Reach & Lowered Wands
- Push Button Light/Lamp Control-Type
- Hearing Impaired Light Alerts – Free Portable Equipment Provided by Hotel
- Table/Desk Height Accessible with Knee Space 27” (width) and 34″ (height)
- At Least (1) Power Outlet with a Clear Space in Front, 15” from Ground
- Power Outlets within 4” of Telephone
- Ground Floor Rooms Available with 2 Beds
- Communication Kits Available with TTY Machine, Strobe Light, & Visual Door Knocker
- Visual Alarm – Free Portable Equipment Provided by Hotel
- Telephone with Visual Call Alert – Free Portable Equipment Provided by Hotel
- Wheelchair Accessible Route in Room
Bathroom Accessibility Features
- Raised Toilet Seat
- Grab Bars at Tub with a Tub Seat
- Grab Bars in Shower with a Shower Seat
- Hand-held Shower Wand
- Lower Mirrors
- Removable Shower Head
- Roll-In Shower
- Shower Seat
- Lowered Towel Hooks and Racks
- Toilet Grab Bars
If you require any assistance with booking your reservation, please contact us directly via email or phone.
If you have any questions or would like to report any issues related to the accessibility features of our hotel’s website, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org